The Sanskrit transliteration "aśvaṁ yacchāmi
aśvaśca kapītaḥ kusumaṁ harati" in Devanagari
script is:
अश्वं यच्छामि अश्वश्च कपीतः कुसुमं हरति
- अश्वं (aśvaṁ) meaning "horse" (accusative singular),
- यच्छामि (yacchāmi) meaning "I give,"
- अश्वश्च (aśvaśca) meaning "and the horse,"
- कपीतः (kapītaḥ) meaning "the monkey,"
- कुसुमं (kusumaṁ) meaning "flower,"
- हरति (harati) meaning "takes" or "seizes."
The Sanskrit sentence "aśvaṁ yacchāmi aśvaśca kapītaḥ
kusumaṁ harati" can be translated into English as "I give
the horse, and the monkey takes the flower."
- aśvaṁ – "horse" (accusative singular)
- yacchāmi – "I give" (first person singular, present tense)
- aśvaśca – "and the horse" or "also the horse"; in some contexts,
- ca is the conjunction "and"
- kapītaḥ – "monkey" (nominative singular)
- kusumaṁ – "flower" (accusative singular)
- harati – "takes" or "carries" (third person singular, present tense)
Putting it together according to Sanskrit syntax:
- aśvaṁ yacchāmi → "I give the horse"
- aśvaśca kapītaḥ kusumaṁ harati → "and the monkey takes the flower"
Thus, the whole sentence conveys a simple narrative of giving the horse
while the monkey takes the flower. The conjunction ca ensures the
two actions are presented together.
This translation preserves the literal meaning and captures the subject,
verb, and object relationships in English.
Nav komentāru:
Ierakstīt komentāru