sestdiena, 2026. gada 4. jūlijs

kareṇa likhāmi

 The Sanskrit phrase "kareṇa likhāmi" 

in Devanagari script is: "करेण लिखामि"


The Sanskrit phrase "kareṇa likhāmi" 
translates to "I write with the hand" 
or "I write using my hand."

Explanation



Combined Meaning



Notes


  • The phrase is commonly used in classical Sanskrit writings 
  • to indicate authorship or the act of writing manually.
  • The structure follows Sanskrit grammar, where the instrumental 
  • case (-ena) marks the tool or means by which an action is performed.
  • A more poetic or literary interpretation might also render
  • it simply as "I pen this" or "I write this by hand", depending on context.

Thus, "kareṇa likhāmi" is a straightforward way in Sanskrit 
to express writing “by hand” or manually composing a text.

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru

anārtava

  Anārtava (अनार्तव) is a Sanskrit term meaning “unseasonable” or “premature,” and in Ayurvedic and classical contexts, it can also refer sp...