otrdiena, 2026. gada 14. jūlijs

tam aham ca samānīya

 The phrase "tam aham ca samānīya" can be interpreted as "I too am of the same essence as that" or "I am likewise equal to that," expressing a recognition of unity or equivalence with a higher reality or object of focus.


Breakdown of the phrase



Interpretation


the phrase can be understood as an expression of non-duality or oneness
where the speaker affirms that their self shares the same essential nature 
as "that"—be it Brahman, a divine figure, or the universal principle.


Contextual Use



Summary


"tam aham ca samānīya" expresses the principle of unity between the 
self and the supreme or absolute reality, meaning "I too am of the same 
essence as that." It is a concise declaration of non-difference and spiritual 
equivalence, echoing the core insights of Upanishadic and meditative
traditions.

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru

anārtava

  Anārtava (अनार्तव) is a Sanskrit term meaning “unseasonable” or “premature,” and in Ayurvedic and classical contexts, it can also refer sp...