sestdiena, 2026. gada 27. jūnijs

kusumaṁ jighrāmi

 The phrase "kusumaṁ jighrāmi" is in Sanskrit and can be analyzed 

word by word:


  1. kusumaṁ (कुसुमं)
    • Derived from कुसुम (kusuma), meaning "flower" or "blossom".
    • The suffix -ṁ marks it as the accusative singular, i.e., the object of a verb: "the flower".
  2. jighrāmi (जिघ्रामि)
    • Rooted in the verb घृ (ghṛ / ghr̥), meaning "to smell" or "to perceive the fragrance".
    • jighrāmi is the first person singular present tense form: "I smell" or "I am perceiving the fragrance".

Combined Meaning:


  • kusumaṁ jighrāmi (कुसुमं जिघ्रामि) translates literally to:
    "I smell the flower" or "I perceive the fragrance of the flower."

Contextual Note:



References for Verification:


  • कुसुम (kusuma): Flower, blossom (Wiktionary)
  • जिघ्रामि (jighrāmi): First person singular of "to smell" (Wisdom Library)

Summary:

kusumam˙ jighraˉmi = "I smell the flower"
This is a simple yet elegant expression in Sanskrit illustrating 
direct sensory perception.

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru

anavadyatva

  Anavadyatva in Sanskrit refers to faultlessness, blamelessness, or immaculateness—an abstract quality indicating the absence of any defect...